Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) is a pseudoscientific approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy. NLP is the practice of understanding how people organise their thinking, feeling, language and behaviour to produce the results they do. NLP provides people with a methodology to model outstanding performances achieved by geniuses and leaders in their field. NLP is also used for personal development and for success in business.
NLP for Adults
We enjoy the privilege that is working with adults and work with evidence-based psychological interventions that we know greatly assist our clients to move forward and start living the life that is truly meaningful for them.
We know all too well the pressures of work, family, career, and financial concerns that play on our minds, and as such we adopt an individual, couple, or family approach to our psychological work.
- Relationship issues
- Parenting difficulties
- Self-esteem difficulties
- Alcohol and/or other drug issues
- Difficulties relating to sexual identity
- Pain management
- Panic disorder
- Phobic disorder
- Problems sleeping
- Bereavement and coping with grief or loss
- Posttraumatic stress disorder PTSD
NLP for Couples and Family
We understand that couples and family counselling is an often powerful and essential component of changing unwanted and sometimes habitual patterns of behaviour.
This is why we welcome people’s significant others into counselling work when appropriate – while maintaining an objective and ethical approach to all parties involved.
- Couples counselling
- Difficult communication patterns
- Difficulties with commitment
- Difficulties with a loved one’s family members
- Pre-martial counselling
- Parenting difficulties with separated families
- Relationship breakdown
- Separation counselling
NLP for Workplace and Corporate
We work with adults who are experiencing workplace difficulties, in addition to providing coaching services for professionals and executives who feel like they have reached an impasse and are unaware of how to take that next step in their careers.
Our collaborative approach enables us to work with employees, the employer and when appropriate the Human Resource Department to plan for a sustainable increase in the workplace and corporate mental health whilst aiming to improve both personal and workplace productivity.
We also provide experienced and discrete Mediation, Individual and Group Coaching as well as a number of other organisational and corporate services available on request.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) counselling.
- Workplace counselling services
- How to manage difficult colleagues or superiors
- Executive & Life coaching
- Juggling a career, relationship, family and health
- Maintaining good mental health in a stressful job or workplace
- Human Resource consultation